Friday, July 02, 2004

Two Nights, 10 Mins of Comedy

Wends night, me, hags, and steves went to the Emerald Isle on Dot Ave in Dorchester for a little open mic action. I did five minutes of mostly new stuff with a shitty joke about reece witherspoon thrown at the end for good measure. The crowd was small but responsive. Check Robbie Roadsteamer's Website. He's crazily hilarious or hilariously crazy.

Thurs night, me and hags (who are dating) went to the great and secret show. For some lapse of reason, dwalsh asked me to do five minutes. I did. The G&S crowds are great cause they either laugh at everything or nothing. Last night, they weren't gonna laugh unless you earned it which was great cause I had to work harder. I'm so lame. If this blog were a person, it'd have a terminal disease but alas, this blog is me and I'm fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home