Saturday, May 21, 2005

I am on the verge of graduating from college. Tomorrow is commencement and then I'm "officially" done with school. I'm staying in Amherst till Tuesday and then I'm moving all my stuff home. I don't go back to work until June 20th.

Between Wednesday May 25th and Monday June 20th, I need to somehow make somewhere between 500,000 and 2.4 million dollars that I can somehow sustain myself on so that I don't have to work for awhile. Prospects are good.

I've got some stuff stand-up wise coming up but I'm too lazy to get my PalmPilot and look up the dates. I'm pretty good about being terrible at marketing.

I bought Team America on dvd and the third Planetary graphic novel because I got my tax returns back and the government decided that I was too poor/lazy/lazyagain to justify taking the little money I have from me.

I'll leave with a funny anecdote that happened to an imaginary guy named Charlie.

"So we were sitting up on the ledge. You know. Like a steel beem. We're sitting up there eating our lunch when all of a sudden, Rico loses his balance, which is pretty hard to do when you're sitting dow, and falls 20 stories to his death. Ain't that something."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm late. Please tell other Seans that a small fetus is lodged in my esophagus.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home