Saturday, July 31, 2004

Roman eyb eyb

I'm not the biggest baseball fan. I just don't have the attention span but what a week for the Red Sox, huh? Seriously, what was ARod gonna do against a guy in battle armor? Sure, Variteck isn't a Mechwarrior but he's got a chest plate, shin guards, and a face mask. The only way ARod would've won that is if he reached down into his itchy jockstrap and pulled out that fat wad of cash he keeps tucked behind his balls at all time to constantly remind himself that he's a filthy whore, and thrown a million dollars at Variteck. And was anybody else disappointed that David Ortiz didn't bite somebody? The guy is 300 pounds heavier than Pedro Cerrano but I'd bet that Ortiz could sacrifice just as many chickens pre-game. Jobu certainly would be happy. Unless Kevin Millar got ahold of them chickens cause as we all know from those subpar KFC commercials that Millar loves chicken. I'm no film student but could those commercials look any more amateurish?

And then they traded Nomar... which was unexpected. Now even though I could better explain how Rodgers and Hammerstein revolutionized modern American musical theater, I think this is good. It's about time the Red Sox took a page out of Bellicheck's playbook. So goodbye, Nomar. The person I really feel bad for is Theo Epstein or as I like to call him, Pontius Pilate. Just wash your hands, guy. Just wash your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home