Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tomorrow

I know Wilks talked about this subject a few weeks back but since my blog is better than his, I suppose I'll have to one up him once again.

Tomorrow is June 15th. It is a Wednesday. It is the day after Flag Day. It is also going to be the greatest day in the history of modern American cinema (and when I mean modern American cinema, I'm speaking of films released after June 14, 2005). Tomorrow is the premiere of Batman Begins and I, for one, am shit-my-pants excited. Seriously, I'm like school girl giddy over this movie. Batman is my Justin Timberlake.

I was watching TV with Kassandra last week and we were talking and then a commercial for the movie came on and everything stopped. I went into a trance and didn't come out of it until the commercial was over. That's how I hope I feel for the entire time I'm in the theater watching it tomorrow. Oh yes. I'm going to see it tomorrow. Opening day. I'd go tonight at 12:05am but I'd rather not watch the movie with a bunch of coked-up nerds (not that I know any nerds that do cocaine).

Bravo just had some stupid countdown of the 20 Best Superheroes, Supervillians, and Supervixens (whatever the hell that means) and they ranked Batman #3 on the Superheroes list! #3! I'm going on a stabbing spree. Seriously. They put Superman #2 and Spiderman #1.

This might have seemed like a pointless entry and you're probably thinking that I have too much time on my hands and you'd be right. Do you know what I've accomplished since graduating from college? I watched the first two discs of the three disc Newsradio Dvd set that came out. Well, at least I have Batman to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home