Saturday, January 21, 2006

Describing Dinosaurs to Blind People

Aw, dude... dinos or dinosaurs for long, ruled the earth like a wicked long time ago. Before Jesus, who was this guy that was like the son of God, who's this thing that made everything. Even you, my blind friend. Umm... anyway. Dinosaurs are like lizards. I think. Yeah. Lizards but bigger. Unless you believe what they say in Jurassic Park and you think dinosaurs are actually more like chickens and birds, which are... well that's besides the point. You remember Jurassic Park? 'Member we saw it in 6th grade? Well... I saw it and you... Jeez... Um.. anyway they were like huge and ah scary. Really scary. Well only some of them were scary. Kinda like people. Some kinds of people are scary and other kinds of people are nice. Crap. I'm not talking about skin color. Not that you know what that is. Fuck. This is hard all right. It's not easy to describe dinosaurs to a person like you. Shit. I've never even seen a dinosaur.

Hunh. I've never seen a dinosaur and you've never seen a dinosaur. I guess we're more alike than we once thought, eh?

Oh well. I gotta go watch more reruns of the second season Laguna Beach. I hope one of the bitchy chicks does something slutty. You can just let yourself out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe in dinosaurs.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home