Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In an uncharacteristic parting with money, last night I spent an awful lot of money on an IPod and an FM Tuner for it from amazondotcom. I could not be more excited about a piece of technological excess than I am about the impending IPod. I will most likely be spending the next 7-10 years putting every cd I own, every cd somebody else owns, and a bunch of other cds on it. It will be glorious. Friday.

Also, if you're in Portland, ME, I'll be there Saturday night. But since only six people read this, I know for a fact that none of you will be in Portland, ME on Saturday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genetically enhanced, fast-growing, hard-wood trees? I'm suspicious, Sullivan.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I happened to be in Portland, but I didn't read your blog in a timely fashion... I can't help it, I'm a whore. Maybe you'll be in amherst tomorrow.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home