Friday, September 16, 2005

Korte Yeo is the man...

From the Comedy Studio's Kvetch Board...

User: Korte
Subject: Sean "Napalm" Sullivan
Body: ...is a lunatic.

The highlight of the day for me was watching Sean unload like he was in a peak manic mode.
Tape submission to BCF? $35
Buffalo chicken salad and a rootbeer at the Vault? $12
The look on the sound guy's face when Sean kicked the mic stand over?
...Priceless.
Holy shit ...that was fucking great. The most I saw this one judge laugh all night was when you said, "I'm not going to let you guys (pointing) decide my fate with your not laughing enough, I'm going to fail as a result of my own poor decisions...FUCK it. I don't care, I'm gonna fly this plane right into the side of the mountain."


Thanks to everybody who came out and congrats to Stan Chen for moving on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Microsoft plans overhaul after Vista delays
US software titan Microsoft plans to overhaul its product release plans after delays to the launch of its next operating system, chief executive Steve Ballmer told Thursday's Financial Times.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian girl site. It pretty much covers
russian girl related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is harris. I dont have a registered name over on the kvetch board, but i just thought i'd tell you that i laughed at what you wrote in response to max goldberg's european rompfest o' laughter. kthnx! bye!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home