Thursday, February 17, 2005

Update

All right. I get it. I don't update very often. I'm busy. Very busy. "Wait a sec, you can't possibly be busy!" Oh yeah? Well, tell that to my Palm Pilot. "Oh. You have a Palm Pilot. Nevermind. Only busy people have Palm Pilots. My bad." Your bad indeed.

I'll save the jokes for a minute but I won't save the excuses. I'm gonna spend them all right now. Here are the reasons I'm busy.

1. School. I'm taking four classes (costume design, a playwrighting class that meets once a week, a honors class pass/fail, and an independent study). It's not a very heavy workload but all that time in New York made me forget how to be a student so it takes twice as much time to get anything done.

2. I'm looking for a job. This will soon disappear because the Amherst Pelham Regional School District is about to get their newest substitute teacher in the form of: me! That's right. Hopefully, substitute teaching will give me plenty of time to do all the work I've been slowly getting down from bullet number one.

3. I've hooked up with a comic named Elisha Yaffee and his merry group of friends at Joke Mountain (my bio and video are coming as soon as I quite being lazy), in an effort to create some sort of comedy scene while Elisha and myself are stuck in Amherst. We're currently working on a show we've got set for Wenedsday February 23rd 10PM at the Pub in Amherst Center. Me and Elisha will be sharing hosting duties and a bunch of local funny people and Seangeorge (who is not very funny but lives in my house and was like cry cry boo hoo until I put him on the show). Please come to this show because if you do, we'll be able to waste two hours of your time on a weekly basis.

4. Annoying Sean Grealish. There? Are you happy? I shouted you out on the internet. Now get back in the attic and do your calculus.

Come to the Pub on the 23rd, go to www.Jokemountain.com, buy me a cake, and stop crying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a shoutout. Now my life is complete. I can indeed go back to the attic and do calculus, even though I haven't done calculus since high school.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to see your show! ... I'm also still a whore.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home