Thursday, December 30, 2004

Post Christmas

I received a bunch of gift certificates and bought a whole bunch of cds.
The following is a list of cds that I bought with my gift certificates.

Muse Absolution
The Faint Wet From Birth
The Postal Service Give Up
Rilo Kiley More Adventurous
The Killers Hot Fuss
Murder by Death Who Will Survive and What Will Be Left of Them?
The Shins Oh, Inverted World
The Arcade Fire Funeral
Son, Ambulance Key


This post is really just an empty jesture. I'm on a self-imposed creative vacation (save for 5 mins last week at the G and S show and a sketch there tonight). Starting New Year's Day (or there abouts), I'm gonna crack down on the funny.

Sean New Year Writing Excersice Routine
Two Hundred Words of Fiction/Anecdote.
Three Political/News/Pop Culture Jokes
One Sketch/Character Idea

The good stuff I will put up here. Keep reading.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home